Time: 07:00 pm
Location: The event is a live broadcast stream taking place on facebook @10KCandlesforNHhttps://www.facebook.com/10KCandlesForNH/
It will be broadcasted live from the Events United studio space at 11 A Street, Derry, NH 03038
Name of Organisation: RecoverYdia
Contact: Matthew Conway
We’re excited to officially announce the Free 2020 “Livestream” 10,000 Candles! We look forward to having you join us for an evening of hope, connection and remembrance.
About The Event 2020
The annual concert-vigil is called 10,000 Candles, its purpose is to create a space for grieving and raise awareness around deaths of despair (suicide and addiction). It is currently being live-streamed. It combines performing artists with speakers from the mental health and substance use recovery communities sharing their lived experience, hope, support and connection. Live Stream on Thursday August 29th, 2020 7pm to 10pm. Be with the community for the Livestream and candlelight vigil with Angels of Addictions.
RecoverYdia is a for-purpose organization focused on creating meaningful human connection through digital media and events. Our purpose is to produce messaging and organize events that inspire individuals to connect and interact with their communities in a meaningful way.
Speaker lineup 2020
– Piers Kaniuka, Resistance recovery (Via pre recorded video)
– Cheryl Pacapelli, Harbor Care (Via pre recorded video)
– Cynthia Witiker, Interim CEO, GNMHC
– Robbie Spencer, In Our Own Voice Speaker, NAMI NH
– Tim King, Activist and Author, Addiction Nation
– Ann Marie Zanfagna, Founder and Artist, Angels of Addictions
– Jess Parnell, Natacha Davis, Revive Recovery
Plus four performing artists
– Decatur Creek – Acoustic Trio
– Ethyric & B. Snair – Positive Hip Hop
– Matt Roy – Certified Music Therapist and Hip Hop artist
– The Silent Band – 6 Piece Professional Performance