Time: 08:30 am
Location: Above the Fire station in Kings Cross
Name of Organisation: Kirketon Road Centre
Contact: Stephanie Martin
The Kirketon Road Centre (KRC),will be running COVID safe Naloxone training to all clients and members of the community throughout the week. The service will have education displays around the service and will be inviting clients to add a leaf to our overdose memorable tree.
KRC will also be joining NUAA and the Surry Hills Community Drug Action Team (CDAT), for an Overdose Awareness Event at Northcott on Wednesday 3rd September 12.30pm-2pm.
• Learn about Naloxone
• How do you respond to a overdose
• Talk to peers, health professionals and community volunteers
• Pick up some overdose resources and information
• Handing out badges and wristbands
• Delicious lunch provided by Surry Hills CDAT
Due to COVID-19 conditions this event will adhere to all health advisories and public health orders
Participants will be given a mask and hand sanitizer to use throughout the event