A Light to Remember – Tooele County
Time: 07:30 pm
Name of Organisation: Tooele Opioid Response Network/USU Health Extension
Contact: Jennifer Peatross
Celebrate hope and remember those who suffer in a night of gathering and healing.
FREE Registration: https://ALTR-tooelecounty-2023.eventbrite.com
– Have the opportunity to share a name/photo on the Memory Wall and light a luminary for recovery and healing.
– Receive free naloxone and a community resource bag, filled with items generously donated by local businesses and organizations.
– Share a moment of silence and view lighted luminaries on the lake.
– Receive a voucher valid for $7 toward the purchase of a meal during the event, from your choice of on-site, local food trucks.
– Learn about grief support, community resources, and local opportunities to support recovery.
All community members are invited. Admission is free. The experience of remembering and honoring is priceless.
This event is an opportunity to honor and show community support for those who are (or ever have been) in need of hope, healing, and recovery, those experiencing substance use disorder and friends/family who have supported someone with SUD.