Time: 08:00 am
Location: Throughout Lorain County Ohio
Name of Organisation: Mental Health, Addiction and Recovery Services Board of Lorain County
Contact: Sarah Reinhold
We will be doing a couple of different activities for the day.
1. Display 89 flags to represent the 89 lives lost to Drug Overdose in 2019. This will be displayed in over 30 locations across Lorain County.
2. Promoting wearing purple in these businesses across Lorain County.
3. Ringing Church bells across Lorain County at 12pm for 89 seconds.
4. Lighting multiple buildings purple across Lorain County on August 31st, 2020.
5. Display and promoting a video on August 31st, highlighting recovery stories, those who have lost someone to overdose and connecting them to resources available in Lorain County, ultimately trying to provide hope to residents affected by drug overdose.